10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sycamore Room North and South
Drop in to check out a person for a 20 min. one-on-one conversation. Ask questions, learn, grow and enjoy meeting someone new who has overcome adversity, challenges or just has a really great story to tell!
Check outs are on a first come, first served basis when you arrive. You can check out multiple “books” if desired.
Here are some of the “book” titles you can “check out”:
- Jessica Hazeltine “Mental Health and Addiction: Suicide Survivor with Dual Diagnosis”
- Robin Rashid “American Female Muslim: Marrying a Muslim Man and Raising a Family”
- Father Bob Stec “Man of the Cloth: A Call to Serve the Catholic Church”
- Ron Stollar “One More Sunrise: Surviving and Thriving After a Traumatic Car Crash”
- Stanley Kaczynski “Living with Autism”
- Alan Daubner “Some Assembly Required: Life as a Transgender Man”
For more information, visit https://medinacounty.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=44796&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2022/03/01
Leave a Comment