Upcoming Medina County Community and Leadership Events
Leadership Medina County warmly invites you to our comprehensive nonprofit board training event. This interactive session is designed for both seasoned and new board members eager to deepen their understanding of their crucial roles and responsibilities.
Leadership Medina County presents Out And About: SWAGLOK. Thursday, March 28th, 2024 from 8:00 A.M. – 9:00 A.M. Tour the new Swagelok facility in Valley City! Open to active alumni and one guest. Space is limited to the first 30 who register. Coffee and pastries will be provided.
Leadership Medina County will be hosting a Lunch & Learn series that highlights our local nonprofits. Each event will feature three nonprofit agencies so that you can learn more about their missions, and how you can help with your time, talent, and treasure. Details about participating nonprofits will be shared soon. SAVE THESE DATES:…
Registration will open soon for the following events:
- Wednesday, October 5, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Out & About at the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Wednesday, November 1, Noon - 1:00 p.m. Zoom Nonprofit Lunch & Learn
- Wednesday, January 3, Noon - 1:00 p.m. Zoom Nonprofit Lunch & Learn
- Wednesday, February 7, Noon - 1:00 p.m. Zoom Nonprofit Lunch & Learn
- Wednesday, March 6, Noon - 1:00 p.m. Zoom Nonprofit Lunch & Learn
- Thursday, March 28, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Out and About at Swagelok
- Wednesday, April 3, Noon - 1:00 p.m. Zoom Nonprofit Lunch & Learn
Stay tuned for our annual Program Preview Parties and a new alumni networking event coming in the Spring!