For Immediate Release
Terri M. Greene, M.Ed.
Director, Leadership Development
Leadership Medina County
6300 Technology Lane #204
Medina, Ohio 44256
Medina County, Ohio – Leadership Medina County’s LEAD (Leadership Exploration And Development) Institute program is proud to announce the Class of 2024. The program begins in September and ends in May. The 9-month program is designed for those looking for professional development training and to further develop their leadership skills.
Program applicants are leaders at various levels of leadership in our community and have demonstrated their commitment to developing top leadership competencies and behaviors including, but not limited to, critical thinking and problem solving skills, multi-generational leadership, leading with empathy and emotional intelligence, presentation skills, self-awareness and advocacy, communication skills including DISC assessments, Radical Candor, and Critical Conversations, Wiley’s Five Behaviors of a Team, leading with your Top 5 Strengths, handling conflict and resolution, managing self, energizing others, diagnosing situations, and intervening skillfully to make progress on adaptive challenges in our changing workplace and communities. By devoting time to the LEAD Institute, they have shown a desire to enhance these skills and increase their ability to lead effectively.
“I applaud this impressive commitment to our community and their personal and professional development as leaders. Such enthusiasm for Medina County will help build a better future for us all,” said LEAD Institute Director Terri Greene.
- Amy Balas, Luke Engineering, Scheduling and Production Manager
- Jeanette Berger, University of Akron, Director
- Jennifer Brenner, Project Learn, Executive Director
- Kylie Brock, The Common Ground, Director
- Tim Cochrane, AvCraft Design, President
- Cherish Derrig, Photos 2 Cherish, Owner
- Victoria Gallagher, Ohio Guidestone, Intensive Home-Based Treatment Therapist
- Elissa Huffman, Huntington Bank, Branch General Manager
- Abby Jones, Ravago, Office Manager
- Katherine Kinsey, Westfield Bank, Underwriting Manager
- Michelle Kipfstuhl, Catholic Diocese of Cleveland, Director
- Sarah Kuhrt, Sandridge Crafted Foods, HR Generalist
- Piper Morgan, Medina Metropolitan Housing Authority, Program Manager
- Wesley Price, Sandridge Crafted Foods, Lead Business Manager
- Stephanie Romer, Cleveland Clinic Rehab, Physical Therapist
- Barbara Scheufler, Cleveland Clinic Medina, Nurse Manager
- Skylar Serban, Apex Dermatology, Area Manager
- Mariya Silva, Hope Recovery Community, Recovery Support Specialist
- Richard Sisson III, Serenite Restaurant & Culinary Institute & Recovery Center of Medina County, Operations Manager
- Laura Smith, Alternative Paths, Jail Mental Health Clinician
- Marleigh Stewart, RPM International, Corporate Paralegal-Litigation
- Jennifer Sveda, Medina County District Library, Childrens’ Department Supervisor
- Denise Walsh, Woven with Promise, Executive Director
- David Yaniga, Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities, HR Specialist
To learn more about the LEAD Institute, visit leadershipmedinacounty.org.