Leadership Across The Miles
When 2021 Junior Leadership class member Ananya Kompella had to move from Brunswick, Ohio to Charlotte, North Carolina mid-year, she was worried she would no longer be able to participate in the class. Junior Leadership Director Carrie Park does not give up that easily though! Ananya has been participating virtually, and was even mailed the “supplies” for the last class!
Find out how you can join or support Junior Leadership Medina County HERE!
Government Academy is BACK! Click HERE for this year’s workshops!
This workshop is intended to build an understanding of the causes of conflict and achieve the following objectives:
- To understand what conflict is and when it is helpful versus harmful
- To understand what contributes to conflict and why it needs to be resolved
- To understand your approach to conflict
- To learn strategies for avoiding, de-escalating, and resolving conflict
- To learn how to deal with the high conflict individual
- To practice some skills for real-life situations
Date: February 11, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Speaker:Jacqueline Wilkins, Class of 2006 The Enterprising
Fee: $40/$55 with CLE
No refunds will be offered.