PROGRAMS OPEN DOORS, MEMBERSHIP KEEPS THEM OPEN.
Membership is the easiest, most comprehensive way to build capacity for greatness, for yourself and for future leaders.
Twenty-eight years of graduates make up our alumni network and hundreds support the Leadership Medina County’s mission and their own development as contributing members. You’ll be invited to exclusive programming, gain special access to events and courses, and can get and stay connected to our diverse network.
There is simply no better way to improve your personal and professional acuity and increase your ability to make a meaningful impact on your organization and your community. The cost is minimal, the dividends huge.
Annual (12 months, July 1 – June 30) membership $75 provides you with the following benefits:
- Free or discounted admission to LMC alumni education programs, special events, and tours throughout the year.
- Exclusive access to our online directory
- Our monthly newsletter, which will keep you informed of events, recent happenings with alumni, and other opportunities
- Notice of volunteer opportunities and board member opportunities
- Eligibility to post your professional and personal accomplishments to our e-newsletter and website
Leadership Lifetime membership $750 gives you all of the above for life, plus the following:
- Prepaid dues for life of the purchaser (nontransferable)
- Special recognition on LMC website and in printed and electronic materials
- Exclusive invitations to special events and happenings
- New LMC Nametags identifying you as a lifetime member
Membership dues are non-refundable.
Registration Coming Soon
4/21: Speakers Series with Robin Swoboda
4/23: Out and About with the Medina County Park District
4/30: Junior Leadership Graduation
5/6: Signature Graduation at the Medina County Career Center
6/9: Summer Barbecue at Blue Heron Event Center