At Leadership Medina County (LMC), your experience is our top priority. We strive to bring you exceptional class days and unparalleled interaction with community leaders. Your commitment to this program is just as important as ours. We request that to make the most of your year with LMC, you agree to the following policies:
- Requests for deferrals and refunds will only be considered up to 30 days before the program or event starts.
- If sickness or other health emergency prevents you from attending a class day or a mandatory retreat, you may defer participation to the next year’s program (physician’s note required).
- Attendance policies will be flexible for events outside of the posted calendar class days and retreats.
- Leadership Medina County will adhere to CDC and government recommendations to ensure safe programming. Dates and class sizes may be adjusted based on recommendations from health experts. If this occurs, the executive director will you email you in advance.
- Some courses and events previously conducted in person may move to virtual formats in order to follow social distancing recommendations. For virtual formats, participants will be expected to have access to suitable technology for running virtual meeting platforms, as well as secure and reliable internet.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org