Ground Rules for Community Conversations
- Unless you agree otherwise, your answers and responses will be kept confidential and anonymous
- We agree to respect the anonymity of the participants. We may discuss what happened in the meeting, but we may not attribute anything said to an individual, specifically including his or her expressed statements or opinions.
- There are no “right answers”
- Keep an open mind and try to understand others’ views
- Listen carefully; Don’t interrupt when someone else is speaking
- Stick to the questions; try not to ramble
- It’s OK to disagree, but don’t be disagreeable; This isn’t meant to be a “gripe session”
- Participants must turn on their camera during the Zoom session.