Current elected officials are not eligible for these awards
This is the only award which may be awarded posthumously.
- Makes significant and tangible leadership contributions to Medina County through extraordinary vision, innovation, inspiration and hard work.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through career achievements or long-standing participation in community activities with full support of his/her organization, field, and community.
- Possesses a commitment to remain in Medina County and address the issues that face the county.
- Values leadership and fosters leadership in others.
- Works for (or owns) a business operated in Medina County that represents leadership in its field and is stable strategically and financially.
- Attracts, retains, expands, or creates business through capital investment or job creation for Medina County.
- Promotes entrepreneurship in Medina County through innovation, technology development, and creative business solutions.
- Promotes and coordinates business and financial opportunities in Medina County.
- Applies business leadership skills in civic activities, not-for-profit companies, or governmental affairs.
- Advances and promotes the general principles of education in Medina County.
- Addresses the educational challenges that face education in Medina County.
- Engages in educational program development within Medina County.
- Promotes collaboration between education and local business, civic organizations, or the citizens of Medina County.
- Promotes career or job-oriented education within Medina County.
- Exhibits passion for the positive advancement of the children who live in Medina County.
- Educates, teaches to advance the principles of leadership to students.
- Engages in supporting the mission of health, wellness, or safety within Medina County related to medical, behavioral, and/or environmental health services.
- Inspires others to collaborate in expanding resources and programming which will positively impact the array of health related services available within Medina County.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the advancement of health, wellness, and/or safety through direct services, or by inspiring others to take part in developing opportunities to improve the health and welfare of citizens in Medina County.
- Leads by example as he or she engages in his/her professional and personal commitments in the community.
- Shows commitment to the advancement of community education related to medical, behavioral, and/or environmental health issues facing citizens in Medina County.
- Serves the community with a selfless and sincere compassion for the betterment of the lives of others.
- Works for a political sub-division, not-for-profit company, or other public agency in Medina County.
- Stimulates and fosters interest in ongoing public issues within Medina County.
- Provides an innovative benefit to the citizens of Medina County.
- Promotes and fosters collaboration within Medina County to address local needs and challenges.
- Pioneers programs to guide Medina County into the future.
- Serves the community with the objective of improving the quality of life within Medina County.
- Demonstrated excellence in their profession
- Contributed time and energy into improving the quality of life in Medina County
- Serve as role models both personally and professionally
- Show creativity, integrity and initiative in their professional and personal lives