For Immediate Release
March 22, 2020
Select Number of Parks to Remain Open
The health and safety of park visitors and Medina County Park District
staff is the top priority during the current health crisis. In an effort
to promote social distancing and to reduce exposure to COVID-19, all
Medina County Park District locations will be closed effective Monday,
March 23 at 6 a.m. EXCEPT for the following:
• Brunswick Lake Park
• Buckeye Woods Park (Only State Route 162 and Deerview Lane entrances
• Hubbard Valley Park
• Lake Medina
• Letha House Park West
• Multipurpose Trails: Lester Rail Trail, Chippewa Inlet Trail, Chippewa
Rail Trail, and Montville Trail
While visiting open parks, the park district urges park visitors to
follow CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• Keep a six-foot distance between yourself and other park users.
• If you are ill, please do not visit parks.
• Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze.
• Do not use playground equipment. On 3/22/20, Governor Mike DeWine
ordered that all playgrounds be closed until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please continue to check
medinacountyparks.com for updates.