Clifton Strengthsfinder-Discover your Top 5 Personal Strengths
Date: October 1
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Speaker: Judy Bodenhamer
9:15am-9:45am Strengthsfinder – Judy Bodenhamer
11:00am-12:30pm Strengthsfinder – Judy Bodenhamer
12:30-1:30pm Working Lunch
- Tells an individual how talented they are.
- It identifies what each individual naturally does best.
- It provides customized results that name their top 5 unique talents.
- It shows them how they’re special and how to succeed by turning their talents into strengths.
Talents and strengths are quick, powerful, dynamic, and transformative. When leaders learn how to consciously seek and invent ways to apply their talents to their goals and tasks, their ability to perform with excellence increases substantially. The strengths-based development strategy starts by focusing on what people do well. It then emphasizes and builds on those strengths to help individuals become even more productive. CliftonStrengths is a first step to living the best life.
People who know their talents and can use them at work are six times as likely to be engaged in their jobs.
Leaders who know their talents and can use them at work are three times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
People who use their strengths everyday have 7.8% greater productivity.
It’s simply good business to focus on strengths!
Program Learning Objectives•
- Review theme descriptions for each of the participant’s top five themes
- Discuss how these strengths have helped each individual be successful
- Integrate personalized strengths insights, which describe what makes the participant stand out from others
- Develop an action plan for each participant to leverage their top 5 talents for achievement
Each participant will be provided with Gallup’s Strengths Based Leadership Book which includes an assessment code to be completed online prior to the workshop on October 1st. Once the assessment is competed, you will need to email your report to email@example.com by September 30th and bring a printed copy to the workshop.
You will need to register before September 24th and will be provided with a StrengthsFinder Based Leadership Book with access to a code to complete your Strengthsfinder Assessment. You will need to complete the Assessment by September 28th and bring a printed copy with you to the workshop.
No refunds will be offered.